Advanced search: please select the FAQ category
Does your hand painted collection need extra care?
We use good quality, non-toxic fabric paints that can endure multiple washes and are fairly permanent. You need to care for hand painted clothes just like you would take care of your other delicate fabrics. Here are some simple tips:
- Do not scrub over a painting with a washing brush. This can fade the painting
- You can wash these clothes in the washing machine at low temperatures and spins
- Use mild detergents
- Some choose to tuck their hand painted clothing into cotton pillow covers before tossing into the washing machine, for extra care
- Wash fabric inside out always
- Drip dry. Do not wring fabric overtly
- Iron on reverse side of painting. Avoid over-heating
How can we order?
All orders are subject to product availability. Orders are processed on a 100% payment, payable in advance and can be done through our online payment system using debit cards/credit cards/net banking. Once the payment is made, the product is immediately dispatched and thereafter the order cannot be cancelled. If we cannot furbish your order requests due to some unforeseen internal challenges, we will refund your money.
Most hand painted items seems out of stock? Can I re-order something I like?
Our hand painted series is really unique and moves off the shelf quickly. We have a limited inventory of them in our online shop, due to the time taken in creating each signature piece. If a product you like is out of stock, we can re-create and slightly customize it for you on a 100% advance payment. An customized order can take between two weeks to four weeks.
Can we customize hand painted products?
We do not create new illustrations on request. Customization is allowed to the extent that you can choose any of our existing illustrations on a format of your choice (dress, cushion, crib sheet, romper, canvas etc). You can also personalize the piece by adding a name along with some text. Recreating a hand painted item needs time. It may take between two weeks to four weeks, depending on our order backlog.
Do you have any retail stores?
No. For now, we are only selling through the Liz Jacob website and city exhibitions. If you wish to receive updates on our promotions and exhibitions, do let us know and we will add you to our mailing list.
What is your exchange or return policy?
- All returns are subject to Liz Jacob’s acceptance.
- Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by Liz Jacob ONLY
- Liz Jacob reserves the right to accept the returned products on its terms and purely if any defect is found and notified to us within 30 days from dispatch of the product.
- Liz Jacob may at any point request proof including but not limited to photographic evidence of such defects
- Refunds will be provided only after Liz Jacob accepts the returns.
- If the return is not accepted, the products will be sent back to the customer at their cost
- Products purchased on cart level offers are not returnable
- Products associated with special offers are not returnable
- Gift Vouchers are not returnable
- You can ask for replacement of an original Liz Jacob product/s in case of any defect found in the product and the same product/s (subject to availability) will be shipped to you as a replacement for the defective product
- Any decision on 30 day replacement guarantee on the product/s sold by Liz Jacob.com is at the sole discretion of Liz Jacob and decision Liz Jacob shall be final and binding
- Liz Jacob reserves the right to withdraw from 30 days replacement guarantee at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to most cities in India and abroad serviced by the Indian Speed Post Service. Their delivery time can vary from 3-10 days, depending on the destination. All consignments can be tracked online.
How much does shipping cost?
All products are shipped out of Bangalore. Delivery costs are reasonable and vary according to the shipping distance and the weight of the package. It can vary from INR 50 upwards for shipments within India and INR 1000 upwards for international delivery.
What if I’m not home when my parcel arrives?
If no one is available at home to receive the parcel, then the post office retains the parcel until you contact them. Status of a parcel can always be checked online for you to take the necessary action.